My first memory of having a sort of attraction to spanking was when I was in second or third grade. I was not spanked very often by my parents, so I was very fascinated by the idea of it. I had a friend who told me about how her parents brutally spanked her and her siblings, and while I was sympathetic on the outside, on the inside I was imagining what it would be like to have that happen to me. As I got older, I developed more of an idea of what spanking was and how punishment was not something to be all that excited about so for a time my "interest" lay below the surface. I still got hot between my legs when I saw a short spanking scene in I Love Lucy or in John Wayne movies I watched with my family, but I tried to act like I didn't notice.
I was about 13 when I discovered a YouTube video with intense spanking scenes from various movies. This time I was really hooked. I watched that video over and over with a mix of horror and curiosity, my loins ablaze, and my heart racing. But I didn't understand it at all! Why was I so attracted to the idea of someone getting their butt smacked to a pulp? Thinking there was something wrong with me, I shoved these desires again to the back of my mind until I was old enough and finally learned a thing or two about sex.
Turns out, there are a lot of people who like spanking. In fact, there are people way sicker than me out there! I remember reading an article once about husbands spanking their "unruly wives." Then I found out men and women tied up their partners, and used implements to spank each other! Men and women are into this humiliating act, and find it to be just as enjoyable as I do! I want you to know, however, that I never tried it out myself until I was married. First of all, I was never in a sexual relationship until marriage, and second of all, I didn't trust any guy not to laugh in my face at the request!
I am lucky that my husband has always been willing to try new things with me. When I finally got up the courage to ask him for a spanking, he was a little shy about it, but he agreed. It took him some time to get the hang of it, but he really likes it now. He likes turning me on, and to be completely honest, it helps him blow off steam.
So should you and your partner try it out? Here are some pro's and con's to consider:
- Pro: Spanking done right can be very pleasurable. It jiggles all the good stuff in the right ways.
- Pro: Spanking can relieve stress for the spanker and the spankee. I have read countless people say sometimes they just need to be spanked to tears to feel better. I like it for sexual reasons, but whatever you need, right?
- Pro: It's a different thing to introduce to the bedroom routine. Nothing like a new activity to get the fire going again.
- Con: This can become a form of abuse if you are not careful. Make sure you are both consenting adults! Use a safe word if things get out of hand. Overall, be respectful.
- Con: Depending on the level of spanking intensity, you may not be able to sit down. Not really ideal if you have to go to work in the morning. My advice is not to injure each other at all.
- Con: Punishment Spankings can cause weird complexes. I would just reiterate respect all around.
There are many different levels and types of spanking. If you and your partner talk about it and want to try it out, here are a few ideas:
Have your partner bend over a bed or the lap of the one giving the spanking. Start with light smacks over clothes, then gradually add intensity while removing clothing layers. Bare bottom spankings are fun, but if you are new you don't want to hit the skin right at first because it will hurt your partner and not be nearly as sexy. If you want to spank with implements such as a paddle, a switch, or a wooden spoon, I would suggest starting out with clothes on as well. Just have fun with it, and try to listen to each other as you try out this fun way of foreplay.
I hope you enjoyed this article! For more articles on sex and all the things no one wants to talk about please read my other articles and be sure to donate so I can keep writing! Also please visit my website to get updates, chat with me, and participate in my forum!
Until next time!
My website: https://kathryncardon.wixsite.com/mysite